Join us for the 37th Annual Festival celebrating the agricultural heritage of Berkeley County. The event includes a gala dance, crafts, a parade, apple pie eating contest and more.
Thursday, October 20, 2016
- 6 PM Gala @ Hollywood Ballroom-Hollywood Casino at Charles Town Races-Social at 6pm-Dinner at 7pm-$35/single-$60/Couple
Friday, October 21, 2016
- 10AM 8th Annual Pomona Ladies Brunch at the Holiday Inn Martinsburg. Tickets 304.261.1946
- 1PM Apple Pie Contest Judging at St. Luke’s United Methodist Church, Martinsburg.
- 6PM Coronation of Queen Pomona XXXVII at the Historic Apollo Theatre
- 7PM The Queen’s Reception and Grand Ball at the Holiday Inn Come and greet Queen Pomona, her Court and their escorts. Admission $25 per person with advance purchase ticket strongly recommended.
Saturday, October 22, 2016
- 8AM- NOON Kiwanis Pancake Breakfast at the St. Joseph School Cafeteria, 100 E. Stephen Street, Martinsburg. Ticket prices are $6.00 advance and $7.00 at the door, children 6 and under eat free. Tickets may be purchased at Pattersons Drug Store, Flowers Unlimited or from any Kiwanis member
- 8-9AM Apple Arrangements Contest at the Roundhouse. Entrance at 229 East Martin Street Caperton Station Martinsburg
- 8-9AM Apple Growers Contest at the Roundhouse. Entrance at 229 East Martin Street Caperton Station Martinsburg
- 8:00AM Celebrity Sports Breakfast at the Holiday Inn-301 Foxcroft Ave, Martinsburg. Admission $15.00, advanced ticket strongly recommended. Tickets may be purchased at Pattersons Drug Store, Flowers Unlimited or from any Rotary member.
- 9AM-6PMThe MSAHF Arts & Crafts -$3 entry for both events. Held at the Roundhouse. Entrance at 229 East Martin Street Caperton Station Martinsbur
- 10AM-NOON-Apple Trample (walkers)
- 11:30AM 5K Apple Trample (runners start)
- 1PM Grand Feature Parade The parades winds its way down through the autumn foliage of West King Street, north on Raleigh Street, east on West Martin Street, turning right on North Queen Street, south to its finish near Martinsburg High School.
- 6:30PM-10PM-Saturday Night in the Square-Come dance with the Queen and her court in the Square.
- 7-11PM Panhandlers Square Dance-Eagle School Intermediate-Eagle School Road-Admission is $12.00 at the door.
Sunday, October 23, 2016
- 9AM-4PM-The MSAHF Arts & Crafts -$3 entry for both events. Held at the Roundhouse. Entrance at 229 East Martin Street Caperton Station Martinsburg
- Announcement of Queen Pomona XXXVII
- 11:45am-12:15 Pie Auction
- 12:15pm-12:45pm Apple Pealing
- 12:45pm-1:00pm Baby Apple Seed