Visit our calendar of events for more exciting events and details.
Martinsburg and Berkeley County have events year-round, from fairs and festivals to holiday celebrations. Annual events include:
- Easter Egg Roll in March
- Home Show in March
- Tough Mudder Competition in April
- Book Faire and Chocolate Fest in April
- Heritage Days in May
- WV Wine and Arts Festival over Memorial Day weekend
- North Mountain Arts Festival in June
- Summer Concert Series in War Memorial Park in June-Aug
- Bloomin’ Bash at Hillbilly Daylilies in July
- Berkeley County Youth Fair in July/August
- Main Street Martinsburg’s Bike Night in August
- Chili Cook-Off in October
- Mountain State Apple Harvest Festival in October
- Christmas Events in December
To have your event added to our online calendar, please send details to Laura@TravelWV.com. Events must be open to the public and in Berkeley County (or the event host must be a member of the MBCCVB).
For business-related events, visit the Martinsburg-Berkeley County Chamber of Commerce website.
If you would like to submit an event to the WV Division of Tourism, please visit their website by clicking here.